Welcome to the Remote Learning Parent Information page.
Here you will be able to find useful information to help you support your child. All children also have access to a Remote Learning account. Seesaw is our Remote Learning Portal. It can be accessed through a range of devices including PCs, laptops, tablets, phones, games consoles. Please access your Remote Learning account through Seesaw https://app.seesaw.me Choose “I’m a Student” and scan QR code or input your unique number.
- Remote Learning – Policy
- Remote education provision- FAQ – Information for Parents and Carers
- Remote Learning Information for Parents
- Video Conferencing Usage Guidelines January 2021
- Seesaw Access Via Games Consoles
- Knowsley Council Remote Learning Platform – This offers additional remote resources in the event of your child needing to self isolate.
- Please continue to follow us on Twitter and check updates via the school parent app.
- Remote learning advice
- How to support home learning – Parent Factsheet
- Covid-19 Resource Pack (Save The Children)
- E-safety Primary School
- Children’s Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- 10 Ways to Wellbeing
- Online Safety Information & Support
- First Aid & Kindness
- Wellbeing Calendar
- Knowsley Support Hub
KNOWSLEY LIBRARY SERVICE
During these restricted times, Knowsley Library service are offering an audio and ebook service to families. Members can borrow up to 10 downloadable e books or audio books for a period of 21 days. Available titles can be browsed via the webpage link too. If families are not already library members then there is a link to doing this, with ease on line, via email. https://www.knowsley.gov.uk/residents/libraries/ebooks-and-eaudiobooks
COLOURING FOR MINDFULNESS
There is an introduction by Cllr Powell reflecting on the current situation which then leads you to the colouring page: Knowsley’ s Rainbow of Hope https://www.knowsleynews.co.uk/knowsleys-rainbow-of-hope/. The link takes you to the Knowsley News website page, which you may also find of interest.